Location: Greensboro, NC
Our Client manufactures, markets and sells value-added products and services to selected, highly specified markets. In business for over 30 years, this very successful company has evolved from a traditional textile company into an engineered materials business, focused on highly technical, high-quality fabrics. They offer their employees many benefits and have a culture of support and empowerment.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of assignments, including customer inquiries, processing orders (foreign and domestic), interacting with marketing and plant associates, and maintaining good customer relationships. This is a highly visible role with interaction with Senior Leadership.
• Receive, edit, process, and follow-up on incoming customer orders until shipment is made
• Receive, evaluate, and answer customer inquiries promptly
• Maintain customer contact and follow-up on soliciting new purchase orders
• Advise managers of customer complaints
• Maintain accurate customer records. Evaluate and verify confirmations as received
• Represent the Company to customers, as required; may maintain direct continuing relationship with customers
• Compile reports for management as needed
• Work with the Credit Manager on foreign and domestic accounts to ensure timely releases
• Keep supervisor informed of market information gleaned from conversations with customers
• Inside Sales: Maintain customer contact and follow-up in soliciting new purchase orders. Process and follow-up on sampling for customers
• Provide Marketing/sales management and customers with information when notified of change in scheduling and/or supply problems at our manufacturing sites
• Serve as a contact point for customer inquiries and service requests. Coordinate with market managers and plant to quote pricing and delivery information.
• Create sales notes, contracts, and amendments. Handles orders from order entry through shipment
• Maintains needed files and records
• Advise Quality Control Managers of customer complaints
• Edit and transmit product information/promotional sales materials to customers
• Update prices and customer information
• Mail brochures and samples for assigned markets
• Sample requests for Market Managers
• Prepare Customer Contact Reports
• Prepare Customer Spec Sheets
• And other activities as needed
• A minimum of 5 years customer service or inside sales is required. A degree in textiles or a related field is a bonus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.