Our client is a manufacturer designed and operated to produce specialty Synthetic Fibers for applications in Textiles and Nonwovens. Their state-of-the-art facility offers world-class production and product development!
We are searching for an experienced Process Engineer to join this dynamic manufacturing team!
Main duties of the Process Engineer position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop new staple fiber processes on pilot line
• Trouble shoot processing problems in production
• Utilize statistical experimental design to develop relationship between process set-ups and product properties
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Chemistry, Physics, Manufacturing, Textiles
• 2 years’ experience in synthetic fiber production
• Process data into meaningful and useful information
• Root cause and statistical analysis Lean/Six Sigma certification, Technical writing, MS Office (including Access), DOE setup and execution
The following education and experience is preferred:
• Staple fiber process engineering experience
• Nylon 6,6 fiber spinning experience
• Experience in fiber process development
No sponsorships available for this role.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.