Regional Vice President Sales, Midwest
This is a fast growing family business with excellent benefits and culture, located in North Georgia. They are the national leader and expert in the manufacturing and distribution of Insulated Apparel and Accessories for use in extreme conditions. For over 60 years, the company has defined itself through expertise, quality, passion, urgency, focus and integrity. They deliver one of the highest quality garment for the Industrial Apparel sector. Their current sales are $50MM and trending to his $75MM in the next three years.
The Regional Vice President of Sales is a comprehensive outside role covering multiple states focused primarily on growing our National Account Business. It requires a fast thinker with the ability to focus on more than one major initiative at a time while managing a team of Regional Sales Directors. Exceptional communication skills are a must. You will be expected to travel as needed to complete sales calls with your Regional Directors, customer visits, industry presentations, trade shows, sales meetings, and training events.
• Professionally manage a team of Regional Sales Directors for the Midwest
• Hire and develop new Regional Sales Directors as we grow
• Conduct quarterly and annual reviews of your sales team
• Achieve quarterly and annual goals
• Manage a portfolio of corporate accounts and relationships
• Support Company and our industry at trade shows and conferences
• Participate in Sales Meetings
• A BA/BS degree from a nationally accredited college or university, and/or equivalent work experience
• Direct B2B sales experience of 10+ years
• Management experience of a remote sales team of 5+ years
• Strong Leadership and organizational skills
• Proven track record of successfully achieving team and personal sales growth
• Continuous and verifiable record of integrity, ambition, and accountability
• A positive attitude and cultural fit for our fast growing company, which has a significant and strategic focus on sales
• Ability to travel over 50% of the time
• Competitive base salary, Plus bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, life and wellness plans
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match
Must provide resume to be considered.
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.