Location: New Jersey (not commutable from NYC)
This US owned Home Fashions company is only 10 years old and has already crested $40MM in sales. They have a diverse product line in Home Fashions that caters more to the Kitchen, Bath and Window side of the business. They work with some of the top retailers in the country from TJX to the Dollar Stores, to Target, Ross, etc. They can do opening price points to better. Majority of what they do is for private label. Location is close to Edison, NJ, this is NOT Victoria Classics. Full Benefits and employees is paid 100% by employer. 401K with a match. Bonuses twice a year.
• Adapt designs to specific brand guidelines and original packaging design concepts for major US retailers
• Consistently meet project deadlines and maintain a high level of work while managing multiple projects
• Use a sense of creativity and good design judgement in developing and applying innovation and trends
• Analyze and comment on packaging proofs
• Direct photography specific to packaging layouts and requirements
• Coordinate projects with offsite freelance designers
• 5+ years’ experience as a graphic designer
• Must be equally proficient in Illustrator/Photoshop
• Must be able to map designs onto product using photoshop
• Background in packaging design with a strong understanding of brand/graphic design a plus
• Flexibility to shift priorities and efficiently manage timelines in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
• Experience across all phases of design from concept development, design and production
• Experience working with major US retailer's packaging departments such as Walmart, Big Lots, and Dollar General a plus
• We are looking for someone that can grow with the company and move into a leadership role
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.