New Business Development & Sales Manager, Automotive & IT
Location: North Carolina
This Global Manufacturing company is a leading producer and supplier of high-quality Nonwovens, High-Performance Construction, Engineering, and Technical Textiles. They are a World Class Manufacturer doing business in over 50 countries. They have acquired a solid and extensive expertise in the industry and a worldwide reputation as a reliable business-to-business partner.
We have an exciting new role in Nonwovens/Advanced Materials for a New Business Development/Sales Manager for the Automotive/Interiors/Transportation industries. If you are a professional in creating new business and sales/marketing strategies and have solid industry experience you need to reach out to us! The ideal candidate will have a related Bachelor’s degree, Professional marketing qualification big plus.
Support and win specifications in Automotive applications. Development of market opportunities and technical applications for Auto leveraging technologies available to Low & Bonar. Maximize profit margin and profit, market share and revenue, grow brand reputation and improve customer satisfaction. To lead the segmentation and strategic development including sales strategies scope, channel management, innovation, product life cycle management and initiating and supervising new products and product concepts commercially in close cooperation with Technical Marketing and development, taking into account the possibilities of existing and new technologies and the commercial interests of the market concerned.
• To sell and grow in Automotive globally - strong NAFTA focus and Global support
• Understanding the competitive landscape, customer need, Segment analysis and monitoring (using internal data)
• Understanding the value chain and key influencers and decision makers
• Establish the Marketing Plan and drive innovation through the overall value chain, from setting Business Service Standards to technology, purchasing, product, customer service, packaging etc.
• Set price strategy and guidelines for the business on specific products and segments and regions by utilizing market data and reviewing production and sales costs
• Maintains market and technical knowledge by attending workshops; fairs and events and establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.