Location: Chattanooga, TN
They are a very well-established company and a leading manufacturer of Industrial Nylon and Polyester Yarn. The main objective of the company is to "progress with innovative value-added technologies" by continuously investing in its customers, its shareholders and its employees. The average person encounters their products at least once a day. Amazing benefits.
• Propose, develop and implement specific plans and programs related to the projects for the maintenance, engineering, operation, reliability and safety functions
• Work on different projects in order to improve yarn quality and safety with cost effectively
• Work closely with electricians on special projects
• Works with Management in reviewing performance of projects
• Work with electricians, technical and operation before starting on project, contractors and engineering companies, vendors, and procurement
• Choose the right electrical control parts for different projects and operation
• Keep the critical instrumentation equipment calibrated/checked
• Do the write-up for the electrical projects
• Revise the electrical/instrumentation Drawings
• Do the necessary electrical, instrumentation design, repair, calculations and configuration
• Prepare a detail list of material needs to be ordered
• Prepare the necessary electrical and instrumentation sketch and drawings for installation
• Check the job done by vendor and make final configuration/adjustment/calibration and turn it over operation
• Support electrical/operation for PLC, AC Drives, Instrumentation and DCS
• Do the necessary PLC and HMI Programming and AC Drive configuration
• TDC 3000 operation, maintenance, configuration and programming
Education, Experience & Other Training:
• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Master in EE is a plus
• DCS, AC Drive, PLC and Automation Control Experience are required. Training Certification on these items is a plus
• AutoCAD, engineering pro and similar technical drawing programs is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.