Location: Northeast, Possible Work from Home
What is it that drives you to succeed? Is it the satisfaction of reaching your personal and professional goals? Or the thrill of the chase in driving new business? With this Client, they see a world without limits; they thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years, they have partnered with the world’s greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. They are a leading manufacturer of Heat Activated Films, Adhesives, Water Proofing Seam Tapes, and Custom Films for many industries including Apparel, Consumer Electronics, and Handbags is seeking a motivated and strategic individual to join their Industrial Sales team in the position of Sales Manager. Their success is driven by their innovative, hardworking, and passionate employees. They enjoy working within a casual, dynamic, and team oriented environment. Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. This is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
Reporting to Global Director of Business Development, this position is responsible for execution of strategies to expand the company’s presence within the respective territory. Aggressively develop, and grow revenue through proven sales techniques, effective customer relationships, constant attention to internal and external communication and follow-through, and the delivery of timely and exceptional service solutions. Once new customers are landed, independently manage and grow accounts. This position will be focused on various industrial applications.
How you can contribute:
• Identify key decision makers at key prospects of targeted opportunities
• Work closely with business partners to identify and win opportunities
• Create plan to increase customer and market share
• Administer pricing policies and practices to maximize market profitability
• Create sales goals and timelines for each account; prepare and follow-up on detailed proposals, which speak directly to customer needs
• Responsible for facilitating product development within the Stage Gate process as assigned
• Provide regular reporting on sales and marketing efforts/, e.g. Visit Reports, CRM contacts, Market Priorities, Product Ideation list, etc.
• Utilize QBRs to monitor customer satisfaction
What you need:
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 5+ years Industrial adhesive sales or related experience
• Consultative selling approach with proven experience in driving growth within new and existing line of business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional/cross-business unit team
• 40% domestic and international travel required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.