Location: Pauls Valley, OK
They are world's largest manufacturer of vehicle covers. They have several domestic and international plants. They have a strong brand recognition and they continue to expand their products and add acquisitions to their portfolio. It’s a supportive and team oriented environment. We are looking for a Quality Manager with an automotive background to join our team.
• Implements and maintains the quality control program in accordance with ISO/TS16949 quality requirements, participates in the development of quality standards, is the primary contact with customers relative to product quality problems and is a member of the Project Quality Planning Team (PQP)
• Implements and maintains the Environmental program ISO: 14001 Environmental Management Systems; participates in the development of environmental standards, is the primary contact with customers relative to product environmental problems and is a member of the Project Quality Planning Team (PQP)
• Responsible for managing the implementation and maintenance of the Returns Department in accordance with documented procedures
• Implement and maintain a documented quality/environmental program to monitor all functions affecting the quality/environment of products, including interfacing with product design, production and operations management to ensure that manufactured and purchased product conform to agreed upon standards
• Ensure that records, documenting the quality and environmental status of the product are maintained on file
• Establish, implement and maintain a subcontractor/vendor control program to ensure that purchased products conform to prescribed quality/environmental requirements
• Report To/Title: President
• Relocation Package
• When required, implement and maintain a statistical process control (SPC) program, which makes effective use of the appropriate statistical tools, i.e., variables and attribute control charts, pareto charts and design of experiments (DOE)
• When required, monitor and document the statistical outcome of process(es)
• Knowledge of the principles and techniques of supervision
• Knowledge of the principles and techniques of production management
• Working knowledge of statistical process control (SPC)
• Knowledge of team problem solving concepts
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and verbally with customers and subcontractors
Previous Work Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in inspection/quality control
• 3+ years’ experience as a supervisor or manager
• Knowledge of a high-volume production environment, preferably in the cut and sew or automotive accessory industry
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.