Global Sales Manager
Location: Home Office
This is a global supplier to the Footwear industry. They continue to deliver new technical solutions to major corporations around the globe in industries such as Medical, Orthopedic, Military, Recreational, Renewable Energy, Aerospace, and Transportation and breaking into the Performance Apparel channel.
A global company is looking for a Global Sales Manager with a heavy sourcing background and experience in the Apparel industry. This position requires traveling and a go-getter attitude. This position is home office based and remote.
• Establish and maintain new and ongoing client and customer relationships
• Define product strategy consistent with their capabilities
• Work with product development team to meet market needs
• Define market strategy for aggressive penetration of the designated market
• Working with sales team, drive growth in targeted market
• Represent the company at various trade shows
• Must have 5 plus years of outside sales experience in the apparel industry- Performance Apparel preferred
• Must be able to travel 50% of the time
• Background in product development, and knowledge and working experience in sourcing
• Experience in developing market plans
• Demonstrated track record developing new business
• In depth understanding of manufacturing environment, in particular sheet extrusion and lamination
• Ability to analyze complex issues and define appropriate action plans
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask effectively
• Ability to work independently with little direction
• Strong computer skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.