Production Color Engineer
Location: North Carolina
Our client is one of the largest Accessories manufacturer in the world with factories and offices in over 20 countries worldwide. Their client list includes virtually every known Apparel Brand/Retailer in the USA and Europe, the world’s premiere luggage manufacturers, NASA, the US Armed Forces, and numerous Fortune 500 and international manufacturers across a range of industries. Strong stable global team - come join.
Excellent Opportunity to Work in a Highly Technical Leadership Position Bringing Color to Life! We are searching for a Production Color Engineer/Dyer. This is a 40 hour work week Monday - Friday position. Competitive compensation with lots of room to grow!
• Endeavors to Lead in Individual and Group Assignments Allocated Daily
• Designated as Shift Lead to Color Manager
• Implements Scheduling Changes on the Production Floor
• Coordinates Product Flow on Production Machinery
• Navigates the Shift through Machine Troubleshooting
• Calculates Color Formula Modifications to Match Substrates to Color Standards
• Operates Machines to Match Substrates to Color Standards
• Performs Colorfastness and Other Color Specific Testing to Ensure Product Specifications Met
• Analyzes Process Parameters in Troubleshooting Color Production Problems
• Implements Changes Required to Achieve Production Shift Goals
• Measures and Adjusts Dyes and Chemicals Directly
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.