Location: North Carolina
This $400MM US Owned Textile Manufacturer has been in business for 50+ years. They have had to change with the times but still bring a sophisticated and complex product to the market place. They are handling Apparel, Automotive, Medical and Home Textile products. Full benefits and relocation assistance provided.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for improving the overall quality performance of the product we deliver to our customers.
• Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns
• Assist Quality/Operations in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system
• Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen lean methods, etc.
• Develop training to build quality awareness
• Interface with Engineering, Operations, and Quality to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data
• Manage hourly Quality technicians to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system
• Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions
• Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions
• Continuously improving QA receiving inspection process and procedures
• Preparation of QA reports
• Development and maintenance of PFMEAs and Control Plans
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a quality/problem solving role in a manufacturing environment
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent job experience
• Proven track record on identifying root cause of problems and implementation of corrective actions that are sustainable and cost effective
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of the business
• Willingness to learn and grow
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.