Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Dalton, GA
This is a well-known international Floor supplier that has manufacturing abroad as well as in the US (GA). They are a leader in production of Raw Materials and Semi-Finished products and in Finished products. They have major market share globally in these sectors and operate 20+ production facilities across the Globe. They are in expansion mode. Full benefits.
The Senior Marketing Manager leads the development and activation of strategic marketing plans to meet the goals of Company. This position is responsible for orchestrating the resources and processes needed to deliver strategically aligned, highly focused multi-channel marketing programs that deliver on business objectives. Individual will be responsible for all aspects of planning and subsequent execution, including the overall objectives, strategy, tactics for both internal and external messaging, and measurement of results.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of strategic plans that optimize sales, market share and revenue growth for a brand or set of brands in the short and long term
• Develop and execute product and portfolio strategies with internal, external, global cross-functional
• Find business opportunities by utilizing insights from market research, industry trends, competitive intelligence and understanding the parameters for acceptable levels of risk and ROI
• Fosters financial accountability and awareness of economic factors across all levels of the organization and brings anticipates issues impacting resources to ensure the organizations financial viability
• Provide direction and guidance to others regarding marketing strategy and translates the organizations goals into customer specific initiatives while advancing the insight of others regarding key market drivers and business opportunities
• Leads the preparation of plans for large marketing campaigns; identifies tasks, resources and time frames that meet brand objectives and customer needs
• Fosters a broad awareness of economic factors internal and external to develop robust sales and product supply forecast and anticipates issues impacting funding and financial management
• To have close liaison with the sales force to gain customer insights and benchmark practices to advise others on how to best meet customer's current and future needs
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.