Location: Winston Salem, NC
This privately held company is very employee focused. They offer a great work environment with great benefits including a 401K. They are a small, diversified specialty textile manufacturer of Automotive and Apparel products.
ISO coordinator is responsible for quality compliance and adherence to the ISO standards (9001-2008 & 9001-2015). The coordinator will verify documentation and procedures follow ISO regulations. Also, the coordinator will assist with identifying company product quality & services risks and subsequently working on improvement plans.
• Conduct compliance oversight and standards development from documentation to final product
• Provide necessary interface to ensure company's ISO 9001-2015 standard
• Organize, conduct, and evaluate internal audits and inspections
• Oversee the vendor certification process
• Create status reports to be reviewed with company management
• Document and process customer complaints to include problem/root cause analysis, claim resolution, and effective record management
• Manage measurement and instrument calibration schedule
• 4 year degree preferred & prior ISO experience
• Strong organization skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excel and Word Proficiency
• Team Attitude
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.