Director of New Business Development
This privately owned textile manufacturing company has been in business for over 100 years and has been the leader in their industry. They work with all the top brands in their field and are expanding into the textile contract market and are collaborating with companies to reshore their products.
They are looking for an experienced candidate with a textile background to lead business development and strategy for their Reshoring initiative. You can live anywhere in the US, but must be able to travel to company headquarters and customer locations as required. This is a great opportunity with a fantastic company that continues to grow their business through investing in state of the art equipment and talented people with a very attractive compensation package.
• Develop relationships and drive communication with potential clients in the apparel, soft goods, and textiles industries
• Develop business model and path to market
• Contribute to feasibility analysis or cost modeling
• Pitch and sell product and business ideas to potential clients
• Negotiate deals
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Textiles, Design, Business, or relevant discipline
• At least 5 years of relevant industry experience, preferably 10+
• Relevant contacts with potential clients
• Experience working and partnering across disciplines
• Proven track record in new business development
• Self-motivated and excellent leadership skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Critical thinker and problem solver
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.