This US owned Flooring Covering Manufacturing Company is a leader and innovator and is going strong. They have been in business for 100 years and continue to be a great place to work and grow. They offer relocation assistance and full benefits and upward mobility. They are one hour east of Atlanta and south of Athens. You can go small town or get closer to a city.
Design, integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes to increase productivity and reduce cost.
• Improve flow through of manufacturing equipment to improve efficiencies including but not limited to developing and implementing process specs, procedures for operator, and establish best practice for control standards
• Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts
• Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods
• Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing
• Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations
• Supervise technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff, or other engineers
• Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes
• Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness
• Train production personnel in new or existing methods
• Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes
• Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
• Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming is a plus
• Experience taking processes from start-up to full production
• College degree in Engineering
• 3 or more years of Process Engineering experience required
• Ability to work in cross-functional environments
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.