Location: Greater NY Area & Greater CT Area
This Westchester County NY company designs and manufactures high quality, exceptional, elegant and affordable products for every decor, from personal care, to home décor, to kitchen and tableware. Products include; Melamine collections, table linens, paper napkins, paper placemats, home fragrance, and personal care products. All of the products portray easy care, the ability to cross merchandise to set a memorable table for casual dining, and enhance your home with fine fragrances. All of their products are influenced from Nature, Natural history and Botanicals. A small but mighty team that highly collaborates with each other on a regular basis, and as a result has increased business by 25% year after year. They have been solid in their niche channel for over 30 years.
Are you an Artist? Do you have strong production and packaging skills? Can you work with beautifully detailed art and manipulate it within complex die lines? Can you take a project from conception to completion, including preparing final files for print? You will be working directly with the Senior Art Director and Production Manager to develop personal care and home decor products for the gift industry. The successful candidate must be highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, and have project management skills with on-time completion. You will be expected to work on current designs, research new concepts, produce mock-ups and brainstorm ideas for new product releases. Someone with a Visionary mindset!
• Work within existing die lines to create production-ready package designs for the gift industry
• Rework existing art for new product types
• Pull from our existing library of art to create new design concepts
• Collaborate with the Design Team on trends, concepts and design
• Minimum 5 years post-graduate working experience
• Experience within the gift industry
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
• High proficiency in working with complex die lines and packaging
• Portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of design principals, color, typography
• Expertise in print, and packaging production layout for the gift industry a must!
• Be a team player and can collaborate with all levels of the team with ease
This is NOT an Entry Level Position:
• If your strength is graphic design, editorial, print ad or pure illustration, this is not the right position for you
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.