Global B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Location: North Carolina
We are working with a highly successful Global Manufacturer selling into the Textile and Apparel Industry world-wide.
To be considered for this role, you must have B2B experience. The Global B2B Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for building and driving demand generation through digital acquisition and nurturing campaigns including content marketing and targeted marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities and Functions:
• Develop global digital strategy to increase new customer acquisition through multiple digital channels, improving channel performance and driving growth
• Implement the acquisition strategy leveraging internal and external resources
• Develop a digital customer content nurturing program in partnership with channel marketing and sales partners
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals to drive ROI
• Glean digital insights to influence marketing and sales strategies to accelerate growth
• Define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful demand generation campaigns
• Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Collaborate with marketing and program teams, agencies and other vendor partners in developing and executing plans
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of experience in B2B performance or digital marketing
• Proven experience creating and executing integrated B2B digital marketing campaigns, including reporting and creating presentations for stakeholders
• Solid knowledge of B2B, email and/or digital marketing
• Strong analytical skills to derive meaning from data for insights, troubleshooting and reporting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build solid cross-functional relationships and work with all levels within an organization
• Self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines
• Ability to effectively manage relationships with external vendors and consultants
• Some travel may be required but will most likely not exceed 15%
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.