For 40+ years our client has developed and refined Stitchbond Technology, acquiring numerous patents, to become the world’s leading Stitchbond Nonwoven supplier. In recent years, their global footprint has expanded as they have approached new markets with ideas that extend their influence around the world!!
We are searching for a Maintenance Supervisor in Technical Textiles and Nonwovens manufacturing. The Maintenance Supervisor is directly responsible for the day-to-day and long-term maintenance of all production equipment and machinery.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Ensure that all assigned equipment is maintained in a safe, operable condition and that direct reports observe safe work practices
• Directly supervise maintenance mechanics
• Handle scheduling and payroll of all direct reports
• Develop, implement, and maintain an effective training program to support both short- and long-term strategic staffing needs
• Develop, implement, and maintain preventive maintenance programs and procedures/practices that ensure optimum quality, production, efficiency, and extended life of assigned equipment
• Assist in the identification of capital improvement and expansion plans to support continuous technology improvement and strategic growth plans. Interface with engineering resources to identify and support mechanical upgrades to existing equipment
• Respond to and resolve quickly any and all maintenance-related quality or efficiency failures
• Improve and maintain employee working relationships, performance, and involvement
• Flexible work schedule and the ability to work 40+ hours per week as needed
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally as needed
• BS degree (mechanical degree preferred)
• 5 years maintenance management experience
• Practical understanding of manufacturing processes and systems
• Ability to make difficult decisions in a short period of time
• Excellent team building and management coaching skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• General understanding of various MRP and data base applications for manufacturing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of sitting for long periods of time
• Capable of walking several miles per day in elevated temperatures and humidity
• Ability to handle stressful situations over long periods of time
• Ability to travel
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.