Dye House Manager
This is a Vertical Knitting, Dyeing and Printing company established 40+ years ago. They are located on the West Coast and work with some of the best brands in the Apparel industry. They are one of the largest Circular Knitting Mills in the United States. Their equipment is state of the art and they have expanded rapidly in the last few years as production increases in the Western Hemisphere. They are seeking additional personnel to help continue our growth into the future.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Circular Knit dyehouse (ideally one that produces both Polyester and Cotton)
• Knowledge of Dyes and Chemicals used in the dyeing process
• Ability to create recipes and programs for dyeing process
• Preferred: Spanish fluency
• Advantageous if candidate has experience with Orgatex dyehouse management software (by Setex)
• Develop recipes and procedures to dye polyester, cotton and blends
• Reduce failure rate in dyeing process
• Optimize dyeing process to reduce time and dye/chemical cost
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.