Location: Cartersville, GA
This is a well-known international Floor supplier that has manufacturing abroad as well as in the US (GA). They are a leader in production of Raw Materials and Semi-Finished products and in Finished products. They have major market share globally in these sectors and operate 20+ production facilities across the Globe. They are in expansion mode. Full benefits.
Responsible for the strategic product marketing direction for the assigned product category. This includes conducting market research, product and price point positioning and driving product categories through all channels of distribution. May be responsible for one or multiple product categories. They will strategically own product management, initially, for both cushion vinyl and LVT/LVP. As we grow, they may find that they play in one of those markets more than the other. Residential experience would be great, but commercial experience isn’t a deal breaker. Hardwood experience would work, too.
• Own and deliver the budgeted financial and strategic performance objectives
• Lead the development of strategic vision and direction/plan for the product category
• Create and implement a multi-generational product plan with product offering, pricing/margins, channel differentiation, and positioning that delivers competitive advantage and drives profitable growth.
• Management of customer requests and development
• Assist in the development of the annual operating plan for product lines
• Partner in product pricing with Pricing, Sales, and Finance
• Work with Marketing to create effective product launch, promotion and communication strategies for consumers, key influencers, and trade channel partners
• Partner cross-functionally to support operational excellence
• Collaborate with Sales to achieve the sales operating plan
• Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape for opportunity
• Ensure product offering and positioning is consistent with our brand propositions
• Bachelor's degree
• 6-9 years of Resilient product management experience
• Strong strategic thinking and financial acumen
• Working knowledge of P&L and product profitability management
• Strong strategic marketing skills – i.e. brand/product strategy, positioning, pricing, research, etc.
• Works effectively and positively in a cross-functional team environment and with all levels
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.