Tech Service Engineer II
Location: West Coast
They are a leading US manufacturer of High Performance Fabrics and Materials serving the Aerospace, Marine, Filtration, Insulation, Automotive, Electrical, Protection and Construction industries.
Responsible for providing expertise to process textile fabric, solve technical processing problems, modify or control to improve quality of product or improve efficiency, provide technical service assistance and product and process recommendation.
• Work with customers to establish mutually agreed specifications
• Assist business management in determining trends in new product and process technology
• Represent company at industry meetings, conferences in markets served
• Participate personally in technical problem solving at customer level
• Keep abreast of developments in fabrics styles and technology
• Suggest changes in manufacturing processes to improve process control or cost quality or efficiency
• Work with production personnel to solve processing difficulties
• Review customer claims for validity; issue approval for customer credits
• Capable in experimental design DOE and statistical analysis
• Prepare reports and technical literature to assist sales and marketing in presentations of product attributes and benefits
• Analyze data, evaluate the results of suggested changes, draw conclusions and report to management
• Maintain a high safety and health standard
• Backup to plant per TOC in QC Lab Testing Procedures & Cheraw/Lab/01LWI-TC
• All other duties as assigned by management
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.