Sales Manager, Critical Cleaning
We are working with a global manufacture of innovative, high-quality and cost-effective Nonwoven roll and finished goods for applications ranging from Medical and Personal Care to Critical Cleaning and Specialty Industrial Materials. Very strong company in their industry with solid leadership team in place!
The primary focus of this position is to position the company as a leader in business growth and account expansion of current and future customers. In addition to selling activities, this role will capture and communicate the ‘voice of the customer’ to guide product development, marketing initiatives, and segment expansion. The role works in close cooperation with customer service, marketing, supply chain, product development to assure customer needs are met.
• Manage customer accounts and account growth
• Become the subject matter expert on customer specifications and products in order to respond to customer inquiries for product information, product availability, order status, pricing and invoicing questions
• Collaborate with Sales Managers and other key members of the commercial organization to transition leads to opportunities with a focus on revenue growth and customer interactions
• Develop an effective business relationship with internal customers at the various contact levels within the organization
• Convey professional leadership and capabilities at the customer level
• Expand presence by establishing information networks with market participants
• Understand the competitive market situation at customer and competitor level
• Collaborate with Sales Managers to develop and expand knowledge for succession planning
• Maintain customer sales information within the forecasting system
• Ability to follow-up on potential leads via phone, e-mail
• Be able to coordinate marking communication materials monitor order status as required by customers
• Participate in trade shows
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Bachelor degree required with a preference in Textile, Pulp, or Nonwoven engineering / technology or related area
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in an Industrial/Manufacturing Sales environment with a preference in the non-woven industry and/or food service industry.
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment, able to support and gain support cross functionally
• Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills
• Independent, self-motivated and systematic working style
• Able to be assertive, analytical and establish priorities
• Fluent in English, bilingual in Spanish is preferable;
• Willingness to travel, typical 50+% primarily domestic, must be able to travel internationally
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.