Territory Manager, Texas
This is a well-known international Floor supplier that has manufacturing abroad as well as in the US (GA). They are a leader in production of Raw Materials and Semi-Finished products and in Finished products. They have major market share globally in these sectors and operate 20+ production facilities across the Globe. They are in expansion mode. Full benefits.
• A Territory Sales Manager is required to maintain and increase Company’s profitability and market share in a geographical area
• This is accomplished through the development of good relationships with the customer based on knowledge, service, trust, and integrity
• Business growth will be accomplished through the implementation of major market programs and services, sample placement and inventory roll sales
• Daily sales calls on existing customers with the special emphasis on the sale of pallets and quantities of Hard Surfaces samples, displays, sundries and related floor products
• Must present products to the retail dealers, designers, and end users as well as analyze all leads provided by corporate reports
• Must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a keen awareness of what is happening within the designated geographic area
• Prepare reports of business transactions and sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales
• Prepare and communicate periodic sales reports outlining actual sales information and goals, competitive market conditions and product needs
• Analyze sales statistics by reviewing computer reports specific to his/her territory to aid in formulating goals and to assist dealers in promoting sales
• Analyze and control travel and entertainment expenditures as well as sample budget to conform the budgetary requirements
• Additional responsibilities to include selling and construction of hard surface racks and programs
Requirements to successfully fulfill this role include:
• Build Customer Satisfaction
• Initiate Actions
• Deliver Compelling Communication
• Build Trusting Relationships
• A high-school diploma or equivalent is required
• Previous Hard Surface selling experience preferred
• Must be self-motivated and possess good organizational skills
• Requires good communication skills
• Requires good time management skills
• Must dress professionally and adhere to the company dress code
• Must conduct one’s self professionally both in the workplace and the community
• Accept assignments that require additional training
• Must be a team player
• This position requires the ability to interface with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner. The candidate must have the ability to use a laptop computer and basic Microsoft Windows software including MS office.
• Applicants must also be physically able to assemble and take down display fixtures. Hard Surface Territory Managers must travel in a vehicle that can carry a number of product sample boards this would require a van or an approved SUV
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.