Plant Technical Manager
Our client is a manufacturer of Nonwovens and Technical Fabrics doing very well in the industry! Their unique product makes them the world’s largest producer of one the most durable and toughest man-made Polymers available. Very strong team culture looking to add new strength to their team.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Plant Technical Manager. The two primary focuses will be Process Engineering and Quality Leadership. The ideal candidate will have experience in solid coaching to the engineering team emphasizing teamwork and cross functionality. This is a hands-on job often working side-by-side with your engineering colleagues. Experience in Nonwovens, Polymers, and Performance Materials ideal but not required. Nice Southeast location! Competitive compensation and relocation package.
• Bachelors of Science Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent Customer interface skills
• Must exhibit good technical assessment skills to be able to interpret data to recognize important trends, and be able to relate trends to actionable improvements
• Enthusiastic, high initiative leader who uses creativity to find solutions, capable of motivating work groups, and engages people in a positive manner
• Experience with ISO 9001 is required
• Prior engineering leadership preferred but not required
• Knowledgeable and capable of applying advanced statistical techniques
• Manufacturing experience in nonwoven or related roll good industry, (ie, spinning systems, chemical and/or thermal bonding, web handling, etc.)
• Experience with QS9000, TS16949 or ISO17025 processes is considered a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.