Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Triad Area in NC
This is a growing and profitable diversified Textile company that is innovative and doing well. They are focused on the Industrial Textile market as well as the Automotive Textile market. They offer room for advancement, full benefits and relocation assistance.
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned)
• Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department. Also applies the Book of Knowledge from ASQ
• Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities
• Supports procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility
• Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability
• Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities
• May supervise other Quality Engineering
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.