Account Manager, Industrial Fabrics
Location: North Carolina
This is a growing and profitable diversified Textile company that is innovative and doing well. They are focused on the Industrial Textile market as well as the Automotive Textile market. They offer room for advancement, full benefits and relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of Industrial Textile Sales, Automotive Component Sales, Program Management, or Automotive Product Engineering experience. Also a working knowledge and understanding of the automotive business including PPAP’s, Quality Functions, and existing market dynamics desired.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Account Manager will be responsible to identify and initiate appropriate product development efforts at customer base in order to secure and grow industrial textile business. Coordination with Product Development will be expected
• Account Manager will be responsible to track important industry trends and monitor competitive activity. This will include a regular analysis of the current market position of each competitor and key products offered by each
• Position will be responsible to work with current raw material suppliers and to assist in qualifying new lower cost raw materials with existing customers
• College Degree in Technical Field required
• Position will require strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft project
• 50% Travel required as necessary to regularly support all customer and manufacturing activity. This includes international travel to locations such as Mexico
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package offered including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.