General Manager & Vice President, Public Safety
This company is one of the most successful companies in our industry. They have multiple divisions with a few of them in Textiles and Apparel. In one of their Apparel divisions they are selling Uniforms to the Federal, Tactical and Public Safety sectors. They are one of the most respected companies in the industry and have a great opportunity for someone to run their Public Safety business.
The General Manager (GM) & Vice President, Public Safety directs and coordinates the activities of the Public Safety team to deliver sales, driving increased market share and profitable growth. The nationwide sales team reports directly to the GM through regional sales managers. The GM partners with the broader Public Safety team including Marketing, Customer Service, Product Development, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Information Systems and Collections to align the entire team in both strategy and tactics. Responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction.
• High Energy Sales Leader
• Communication Excellence
• Results Oriented Business Plan Execution
• Metrics Driven Business Acumen
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Sales Operations Management
• Strategic Thinking
• Builds, Develops and Manages industry-leading sales team in implementing sales and service initiatives to become the clear market leader in each region
• Develops continuously improving sales and distribution strategies based on market research and competitor analyses
• Leads forecast accuracy with a thorough understanding of the marketplace (competitor information, consumer understanding, current/future market penetration, etc.)
• Collaborates with the VP, Marketing to define the current market share and strategy for each Public Safety business region; establishes targets for growth
• Continuously evaluates our performance in each business region and adjusts resources accordingly to maximize market share & profitable growth
• Executes sales management strategies with a sense of ownership and urgency that reflects deep commitment to the team and the company
• Develops and successfully leverages cross-functional internal relationships (Product Development, Marketing, Customer Service, etc.) and ensures communications are coordinated to achieve goals and objectives
• Conduct business with the highest standards of professional behavior by being transparent, honest and ethical in all our interactions with employees, customers, vendors and the public
• 10+ years leading a sales organization, apparel industry preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Travel internationally and domestically 25% of the time
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.