Graphics Designer, Packaging
Location: New York, NY
New York based privately held Home Furnishings company seeks an experienced Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce to join their team.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Graphics Designer. The Graphics Designer is responsible for designing graphics to meet specific Commercial and Promotional needs such as Packaging, Branding and Meeting Visuals.
Graphic Design/Packaging Responsibilities:
• Create multiple packaging comps for retail modular presentations
• Customization of existing package layouts
• Image colorization and retouching
• Retail space planning - creating 2-3 dimensional product assortment renderings
• Assist in reviewing and approving art work layouts / copy
• Manage and maintain a library of packaging archives and supplies
• Create retailer specific instore graphics
• Creating marketing / promotional materials
• Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or a Bachelor of Science degree in Fine Arts with a graphics background required
• 2-3 years of Package Design Experience
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects and diverse packaging needs with on time delivery
• Excellent multi-tasking ability in an deadline driven environment
• Ability to effectively communicate with overseas and domestic colleagues
• Must be creative minded, have a good eye for products and trends
• Strong proofreading skills
Key Software (Must be at proficient level for all):
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.