Department Manager, Open End Spinning
This US Owned mill has had a long history of success. They are in many different sectors of the Textile world and continue to offer US made goods. Full benefits and relocation assistance.
To manage Yarn production to ensure quality and production goals are met in a safe, efficient manner.
• Develop a management team that will oversee, guide, and evaluate a workforce to produce quality yarn and obtain set goals
• Provide a safe work environment for all employees by enforcing all company policies, all OSHA requirements, maintaining excellent housekeeping, and developing a culture that all safety incidents are preventable
• Oversee that job descriptions are developed and maintained for all functions within the departments
• Create a culture where safety, quality and efficiency are common goals
• Implement and maintain a comprehensive preventive maintenance program
• To manage cost of overtime, supply cost and minimize waste
• Make Recommendations for Capital and Major Maintenance projects For Spinning and Yarn Receiving
• Implement any other activity as directed by their supervisor
• Conduct and direct all activities with utmost integrity and insure that all under their direction do the same
• Must have a background in leading an OE Spinning operation. Degree not required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.