National Account Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA Area
This is a successful company that has been in business for 20+ years selling to a diversified group of Retailers. They sell to brick and mortar as well as the dot coms. They also offer a variety of products in the Home Décor area. Base salary + full benefits.
The main area of focus for this person will be The Home Depot, among other accounts assigned by the VP Sales & Marketing.
The individual will be proficient in the following:
• Must have thorough understanding of THD’s POS data. In order to be effective with THD, the candidate will be able to analyze POS reports and make recommendations to positively affect company’s business. This could include, but is not limited to inventory, design, size, etc.
• Utilizing comp shops, POS and general knowledge of the Home Décor category put together an effective line review strategy to grow company’s business with THD on a continual basis
• Work with all players within the company and THD to become the category leader in the rug area – for both patio and inline assortments
• Work within POS and Company to ensure our inventory is flowing correctly. Do we have enough and is it in the right location?
• Be able to determine what is needed from a financial perspective to grow the business and have the ability to positively execute this negotiation. This includes buy back, markdowns, terms, etc.
• Continually research trends to add value to THD’s business
• Have strong understanding of retail math
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.