Product Category Manager
Location: Cartersville, GA
This US company is part of an international company with headquarters in Belgium. They recently built a state-of-the-art Sheet Vinyl manufacturing facility in Cartersville, GA. They started production in April 2016 and need more people to join our team! They are currently looking to hire a Product Category Manager.
The Product Category manager is responsible for driving the implementation on new products and getting them to market. In this role he/she will need to work with marketing, product development, sales and forecasting.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Together with sales interpret market trends to produce a product forecasting
• Assist with inventory management
• Manage sample inventory to make sure that we keep proper inventory levels for rollouts and regular maintenance and also manage this as we exit a program. They will also need to work with the sales team as to the market requirements
• Drive the “go to market” strategy and process for new products and POP
• Work with the sales team and customers to help define future product needs and drive the process with marketing and R&D to ensure we launch correctly and on time
• Performs competitive benchmarking and market analysis in order to establish product category strategy, marketing and sales and promotional approach
• Work closely with the marketing team to help define the marketing needs and help ensure materials are completed on time
• Serves as the ‘subject matter expert’ for questions or concerns relating product category and programs and develops product training content
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.